Holidaying and travel in the 21st century has numerous options not only when it comes to the destinations, but also the choices of when and how we explore the world. Cruising has always been amongst the most popular ways of visiting various destinations when on holidays, and has nowadays reached the ultimate dimensions. Cruising holidays are suitable for all kind of holidaymakers and the myth that they are only suitable for the more mature or retired people belongs to the past. Families with children enjoy all kinds of facilities aboard the gigantic vessels from playgrounds, climbing walls, sports facilities, carousels, shows as well as highly professional specialized Kids Clubs and Kids Zones, all ‘under one roof’. And, if you add the all inclusive option, you could not possibly think of a better value holiday for the whole family.
Romantic couples and honeymooners also enjoy cruising holidays as the modern cruise liners provide anything from chapels and wedding ceremonies to honeymoon suites, spas and the most special treatment to make your occasion very unique and special.
There are also several specialist cruises, such as cruises solely designed for younger people and younger families and these for example do not require formal wear for the evenings and have adapted itineraries and entertainment. On the other hand, cruising can also be considered for corporate events as many ships offer state-of-the-art conference rooms as well as meeting facilities, not to forget gyms and social facilities including bars or casinos.
Cruising holidays offer endless possibilities and itineraries to explore the whole world. Just imagine yourself on a voyage round the mysterious Nordic fjords or the lush Caribbean islands providing fantastic exotic scenery. Discover the magnificent European cities and picturesque ports around the Mediterranean. Spend the days relaxing on the beaches of St Lucia, Barbados or Cuba or enjoy cultural excursions to cities like Venice, Istanbul, St Petersburg or Athens, and many others. Choose a long cruise taking you right round the Far Eastern Countries to Australia and Latin America. All of these itineraries will offer the most fantastic sights and unforgettable lifetime memories.
When on board of the ship, soak up the sun on the private deck of your luxury cabin whilst sipping your favourite cocktail, watch the variety and Broadway style shows, enjoy duty free shopping in the numerous malls, join in the fitness classes, swim in the pool, relax in the comfort of your accommodation and in the morning wake up in another magnificent port…
If you still have not decided if cruising is the best holiday option for you, the following points might help you decide with your choice:
– On cruising holidays you will not need to worry about any changes or connection times as everything will be taken care of for you from the moment you step on board of the vessel to the end of your stay
– You will visit plenty of destinations and resorts in different countries within a relatively short span of time
– Everything is at your disposal to use and enjoy whilst on board of the ship from fitness centres to shops, bars, restaurants, show rooms, swimming pools, casinos, deck promenades, spas, sporting facilities, to name but a few
– You will have the most fabulous all inclusive dining experience from sushi bars to French, Italian, Chinese and the most exotic cuisines you can imagine, not forgetting the most delicious seafood specialities. You will enjoy superb quality food, drink and bespoke service.
– If you are travelling with kids, they will be in their element when you take them to the professionally run Kids’ Clubs organizing the most imaginative activities and shows. This will also give them a chance to meet a lot of new friends.
– You will have access to hundreds of excursions with the most experienced tour guides, enabling you to get cultural insight into the visited destinations
– Cruising holidays can be a very economical and good value of going on a family holiday as everything is usually included. They can also be booked at the last minute and offer some excellent bargains.
– And finally…. Just think of all the wonderful views of the open sea and the ports you can get from the top decks of one of the many magnificent vessels.